BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 21, 2011

A rant, perhaps?

I guess people have their own agendas. But I figured game collectors should either be nice to either other or something. But I guess when you get your own facebook page, and so many fans, I guess you think you're too good to even say hi to someone. What am I saying?

I've been trying to get my little blog some publicity, and I figured since there was someone else out there doing the same thing, why not?
Apparently not. No comment back, Nothing. So I guess when you get someone to do custom logos for you, and a few hundred likes on Facebook, you quit being nice to the little gamers out there. So hell with it.


On to better news! On Wednesday, I finally scored my N64. Two controllers, four games. All for $15. The woman offered me $40, but I refused it. Came back a few days later, and she took my offer of $15. Awesome. I'll post pictures when I can. And I'll post the new games I received later!

0 comments: