BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 5, 2009

Money, money, money.



You see this thing? This is called my money hog. I got it for free at a flea market on Sunday. No connectors, no controllers, nothing. The thing requires a new back end to it because the AC plugin is broke. Buying a new one is $16. I need to also buy the Security Bit. That's another $6. Guy was selling these things for $35 for the AC adapter, VGA cables, and one controller. I'm already at $22 at LEAST. I was better off buying THAT.

I did pick up a rare find from this guy. He had Illusion of Gaia for $10. $10!!! That was an awesome deal. I'll get to play it whenever I get the stupid thing fixed!!! Yeah, I scored it for free, but still..I was better off just getting a SNES that works unless I can score free controllers too.

And my current problem is I'm wanting to buy my SNES games I never got to buy when I was younger, instead of investing to actually fix the SNES. I gotta think these things through better.

0 comments: